4D Scan With Pics! ****Updated With Video****

DebbieM

Reaction score
I know I'm in Tri 3 now but not all of you look there and thought I would come back and share these with you :D

We went for our long awaited 4D scan on Saturday and OMG was it worth the wait!

We took my Dad and my sister along and they both LOVED it! My sister was like a kid at Christmas, she was so excited. My Dad spent most of the scan grinning from ear to ear and looking back and forth at my sister with his eyes wide open. It was lovely.

Flump was very active and kept putting his/her hands up to his/her face all the time so I ended up having to press on my belly to keep the hands out of the way.

It's just amazing how much the baby has grown. I couldn't believe it. Somehow it is still just too much to take in that it's OUR baby we are sat staring at on the screen and in around 12 weeks we will be holding him or her in our arms!

Anyway, I just wanted to get this posted. I shall, as always, blog later but wanted to share some of our pics. We have around 20 in total so I don't have time to post them all now but they'll be added to our http://babymecham.com/ site later today.

We also have a 20 minute DVD too which I'll get matt to sort out later on for you all to see if you're interested :D

BABYBOND_18.jpg

BABYBOND_17.jpg

BABYBOND_16.jpg

BABYBOND_15.jpg

BABYBOND_14.jpg

BABYBOND_13.jpg

BABYBOND_12.jpg

BABYBOND_11.jpg

BABYBOND_10.jpg

BABYBOND_7.jpg

BABYBOND_6.jpg

We decided that Flump has Matt's lips and my nose btw :)

what fab photos debbie!

thats one cute baby :cheer:

xxxx

)Awwww!

I think Flump looks like Matt! I still reckon you're on Team Blue!!! They are SO CUTE I'm still working on Jim to let me have one....

(the 4D scan, not the baby - it's a bit late for that :rotfl: )

Matt and Deb, he is beautiful and he is so a boy!! These scans are just amazing. What a lovely experience to share with your family too.

Haha! Everyone is convinced Flump is a boy.. as am I. You just know it's gonna come out though and they're gonna say - it's a girl! LMAO!

Time will tell ;)

I don't care wither way :D :D

Ah how cute! I love the bottom pic!!

So do you have any thoughts if its a boy or girl?

I've always said boy but then said I'll have a girl and I still say boy (as does everyone else now LOL).

We'll see :D

I don't care either way :D

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW hello Flump!! :wave: :wave:

OMG Flump is so sweet, the pics are amazing Debbie. Bet you are so thrilled and cannot wait now to hold him/her :cheer: :cheer: not long now :cheer: :cheer: :cheer:

Awww...so precious!! You must be so ecstatic!!!!! ....looks like your little one has some beautiful facial features :D

wow :shock: Those are amaaaaaaaaaaaaaazing. I really wish id pressured OH into getting us one done, but hes not that keen on spending all that money :cry: The swine :x

Flump looks gorgoues, you must be well chuffed :cheer: x

:D

Everyone is convinced it's a boy now (including me!). However, my Dad said boy on Saturday at the scan but then changed his mind last night when he saw my bump and says he thinks it is a girl LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back