Post A Picture of What Has Made You Happy Today! :)

Day eighty two: my happy for today, being mechanic girl and putting oil in my car. I normally get hubby to do all things car related but did it all by my own self :)

XX

Day eighty three: my happy for today is taking my fish out to my mum and dad's. Our pond is horrible and the water is so green so I'm pleased that they are in a nicer pond now.

XX

Day eighty four: my happy for today is that my mil has come to stay for the week .
Day eighty five: my happy for today is that my rota at work is not changing.
Day eighty six: my happy for today is working in the garden. It's hard going but will be lovely when it's done

XX

Day eighty seven: my happy for today, is not being late for work!

XX

Day eighty eight: my happy for today is having a nice day out with Cam and my mil.
Day eighty nine: my happy for today is finally getting caught up with my work from May!

XX

Day ninety: my happy for today is a nice takeaway with my mum and dad.
Day ninety one: my happy for today is finally being able to get my house clean and tidy and back to normal now that my MIL has gone home.
Day ninety two: my happy for today is that bar Saturday, when I am at a dog show, I am off work until 16th July!!

XX

My kitty made me happy today. We just moved in and his gone straight in the garden and owned it. LOL x

Attachments

• 10409407_814578845323860_4692229198817814115_n.jpg
    10409407_814578845323860_4692229198817814115_n.jpg
    144.3 KB · Views: 15
This was my happy for Sunday but I forgot to post it!
Also had a lovely picnic with DH!

Last edited:
Day ninety three: my happy for today is seeing my little man playing and enjoying himself

XX

Day ninety four: my happy for today is doing bugger all!

XX

Wow day 94 already! Lol I've been bad with this!! My happy is losing 7 pounds doing my clean 9 in the first four days yaay! :D

And also it being nice and sunny!!! Xx

Day ninety five: my happy for today is Mr mechanic telling me my car is ok.

I can't believe I've nearly done my 100 happy days. Mind you, I did hope that one of my happy days pictures would be a bfp. Only got five days left... cutting it fine!!

XX

Think your life feels happier / more positive / easier to see the good in things for doing it?

Day ninety six: my happy for today is seeing lots of the dogs we've rehomed at our fun day today :) so nice to see them all happy with their new owners :)

XX

Day ninety seven: my happy for today is that, although potty training has on the whole been an epic fail, Cam did end up managing to do one wee on the potty and wore pants all day.

XX

Day ninety eight: my happy for today is arriving for agility on time, in fact I was early!

XX

Day ninety nine: my happy for today is that my hubby took a surprise half day at work and we did some more work in the garden.

Day one hundred: my happy for today is that I have finished my one hundred happy days. Love seeing something through to the end :)

XX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back