Who else has bought there pram? and what did you choose?

Just been for a look at prams in John Lewis, so much choice! Originally thought I was going to go for the iCandy but we saw the Uppababy Vista and fell in love! Definitely going for that one, it's really lightweight and I like that everything is included in the price. Can't wait to order it :) x

I love the silver cross range, swaying towards the Surf but it's pricey :( Luckily my in laws have offered to buy the buggy but we will be offereing some money towards it if we go for this one :)

Hii, i've gone for the sola in black, just to let you know, mamas & papas have got a 10% sale on at the mo ! I think it ends tomorrow at midnight

Hii, i've gone for the sola in black, just to let you know, mamas & papas have got a 10% sale on at the mo ! I think it ends tomorrow at midnight

We were going to get our yesterday but chose to wait until summer as they can only postpone the start of the guarantee for 90 days which is no good. Pointless having a running guarantee for a pram still in the box.

Sales assistant said there would be a big summer sale and there will be more little 10% off sales/20% off accessory sales in the future too.

We've gone for an iCandy peach in blackjack, we wanted it in black but no the stroller and they don't offer it.... Until now! Just released a new range of colours for July delivery in black, silver and purple. Slightly gutted but would have been too late for us anyway xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back