Possibly Moving Out By The End Of The Week!!

FebMum2Be

Reaction score
There's a house out the back of my mums that's been up for rent for a while now and the guy was in the back garden yesterday and my mum shouted over and explained that I was looking for a house etc, he told her to get me to ring him! And I did! And I have a viewing tomorrow! And he likes me (he said so!) and and he says it's reassuring that a young family with a my mummy so close by gives him peace of him and and and and his mum knew my mum and and and I soooooo hope I'm not gonna be let down.. bgiseahfgiadnfgksndjkghdsjkfhgeidgnjshdgjsd It's 3 bedroom, bigger than my house, 525 a month, alright back garden, know all the neighbours oh god I so hope I get it!! :love::bum::bunny::pompom:....

And in the consequences that he doesn't pick me :poke: :strangle: and I will egg the windows every day :lol: I could get them from my back garden :lol:

Sorry!! Excited!!

Sounds great! Really positive x hope you get it chick x

Wow that's really good and really cheap!! Hope you get it!!

:yay: really hope you get it, it sounds ideal! x

It really ticks all the right boxes! Thanks girls! I'm already putting my Christmas tree up in my head :blush:

putting the christmas tree up made laugh :rofl:

good luck hope you get it

Ooh I do the Christmas tree thing every year!! Gotta know where to put it ;)

Yaaaaaaaayyyyy!! I'm so excited for you! Aw it takes me back to when i moved in here! Its so exciting isn't it?!

It really is! I just can't wait to give Odhrán a proper home iykwim, me and OH ran round last night and peeked in the window :lol: Has a gorgeous flowery feature wall in the living room.. That's all we seen :lol: I have the colour scheme sorted for our bedroom and everything :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back