Poss earlier induction date....

ForestLas80

Reaction score
So my MW said it would be Xmas eve :-( for my induction if baby hasn't arrived before then now after being in hospital this eve with my poss waters breaking (turned out to be heavy runny discharge!) they said its poss it can be done at due date +10 instead of +12-14. Even though I really don't want to be induced I would rather it happen before Xmas eve to save us all from being in Hospital over Xmas and having an Xmas day baby! I'll find out for sure on Monday when I have second sweep and see my MW. Fingers crossed

Good news although sure it will happen before then. I was induced on the drip last time and it was fine. Has heard such mixed things about it before but then fine for me xxx

Good news although sure it will happen before then. I was induced on the drip last time and it was fine. Has heard such mixed things about it before but then fine for me xxx

That's really good to hear-just dont want to be induced and it go to quickly so tear down below or too slow and then have an emergency c-section. Also had my heart set on a water birth but tbh I don't think I can be that fussy.....just want my baby to arrive safely and in a relaxed way into the world. We'll see what the next 6 days has in store for us :)

FX you get the induction date you want. Being home snuggling with bubs is far more preferable than being in hospital.

I really wanted water birth too but when it's happening you wont care. Mine was fast and I was cut as she was jn weird position but was sewn well. They would have discharged me few hours later bu she had mecoinum so had to stay in for that. I was out and about like normal next day. Like everyone's labour stories lots of things happened but nothing to do with induction! Xxx

Great to hear your experience Kbex it does really help. Getting baby out safely is my no1 priority even if it has to be assisted so will see what happens xxx

Whatever happens its the way your baby was meant to come into the world. Advantage of being induced is that you are so closely monitored. I had at least one to one care throughout my whole labour with over 10 people in room when pushing. I knew that both baby and me were getting best possible care! I then demanded the consultant stitch me up! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back