Positive or Negative?

Ugh….clear blues are the worst. Was the line in time frame? Even so….they are known for such awful evaps. I had one just like that. On the other hand, the hcg needs to be high to pick up on the digi….so maybe it’s not high enough. I would just be careful, because it could be an evap :/

Yes. I took both tests at the same time and waited for 3 minutes. I’m gonna get one of those red ones. You’d think with clearblue being the most expensive, they’d be better.

Yes. I took both tests at the same time and waited for 3 minutes. I’m gonna get one of those red ones. You’d think with clearblue being the most expensive, they’d be better.
Hahaha yeah I know….it’s frustrating. Even the frer have had some terrible evaps in the last year and a half…it’s ridiculous!!! Sounds like you have the possibility of just being too early for a digi to show maybe??? Keep us posted!!!

Is the digi an early response or dating one? The dating ones definitely won't show positive for a while so hopefully you're just too early! Good luck xx

The blue dye ones can be so unreliable it’s annoying. Have you tested again? Fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back