positive midwife visit :)

Simoneh00

Reaction score
I know we usually all post when we've had a crappy time at our midwife so i thought i'd post about a good one this time :dance:

Midwife was nothing but positive. Encouraged me in all my choices and offered me all the support I need :) I had a scary time last time because of pre eclampsia and she's picked right up on that and ensured me I'll get extra visits and be able to call them anytime.
Plus she totally backs my plans to have a VBAC if the pregnancy continues to be healthy, thank god!

PLUS! I'm getting an anomaly scan, which didn't used to be available in our area. And she's reassured me that she'll be around for my consultant appointments too.

Was just a great visit and has left me with a huge smile on my face. Even if i did only hear bubbs heartbeat for a few seconds as the wee rascal kicked the doppler no matter where she put it :lol:

ahhh that's lovely, it's good to read something very positive :)

Glad to hear you have an understanding midwife. Just what you need after your history. Fab news xxx

:dance:
Update!!!!
I'm having a little BOY!!!
My fantastic midwife arranged my scan within one day, which i find astonishing, as there was some doubt around my due dates.
Had a full anomaly scan and he is perfect :sleepy:

The scan was so clear and I was sniffling away the whole way though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back