Portion sizes?

marley

Reaction score
Hey question for those who are puree feeding.

Just wondering how much you should give LO for breakfast lunch and dinner?

I've made up some food in ice cube trays... Doesn't look very much, but I'd imagine this would be enough xxx

Do you have ice cube trays? When my lo first started weaning he would have one cube for lunch and one cube for dinner... I gradually went to two cubes then three etc!

Omg sorry i read that so fast..

Keep doing what your doing! I know it doesnt look alot but gradually you can increase! I did varieties too like one cube of pear with one cube of apple, or one cube of potato with one cube of parsnip etc etc

wss^^ howvever j started sleeping the night round tht tme so gave him 2 in the morning :) x

First of all Jack only had porridge at night which was a tiny amount. Then he started having 1 tablespoon full of porridge mixed with formula for brekkie and 1 icecube of potato at veg at lunch time. Then we dropped the porridge at night and swapped it for 1 cube of food for dinner. He now has 2 heaped table spoons of porridge & fruit mixed with cows milk for brekkie, 3 cubes of food for lunch and a pudding as well as 3 cubes of dinner & a pudding. he also has four 5oz bottles in between his meals x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back