Popping sensation

purplepebbles

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Am roughly about 4dpo and have occasionally been getting some popping like sensations on my right side.

Has anyone had these? Was thinking it could be a bit of wind but do tend to get it after ov xx

I have been rather windy today! It's a sort of fluttering feeling too, bit odd! Xx

Since we have beenTTC I have thought that every feeling in the tummy area or lower is related to my cycle! But recently I have seen so many ultrasound pictures, 3d images etc and never realized how close the uterus is to the bowel and stuff! I saw one photo from an operation which showed the top of the uterus, and a section of bowel was less than a cm away! I always imagined all the bits were separate but really they are quite snug! Its made me realize that a strange twinge might just be in my bladder or something! TTC makes you hypersensitive about things like that, I wish I could ignore it!

Since we have beenTTC I have thought that every feeling in the tummy area or lower is related to my cycle! But recently I have seen so many ultrasound pictures, 3d images etc and never realized how close the uterus is to the bowel and stuff! I saw one photo from an operation which showed the top of the uterus, and a section of bowel was less than a cm away! I always imagined all the bits were separate but really they are quite snug! Its made me realize that a strange twinge might just be in my bladder or something! TTC makes you hypersensitive about things like that, I wish I could ignore it!

I guess there's not a great deal of room in there but you're right, I bet if we weren't ttc, we wouldn't even notice them! It's so hard not to think about it, I really dislike this part of the cycle. Before ov is easy! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back