££££££££ and vitamins

shorty88

Reaction score
hey ladies

just wondered what everyones average spend is a month on TTC,

Me and OH are thinking of popping some vitamins after nearlly a year of no luck getting a :BFP:.

which are the best??
oh has slow/lazy swimmers!

cheers for any response x x :p

I take pregnacare, not sure about for oh tho, think they do an alternative for men. They normally have them 3 for 2 in tesco too, cheapest place to get them x x

Folic Acid is all I take and I buy the own brand Boots pack - OH doesn't take anything (YET!)

I am using sanatogen mother to be ones from boots on the bye three for two offer, I think they are about £15 each pack.

I've not managed to convince oh that he should be popping pills yet but I am working on it!

Sorry can't help on the best ones for you!

Baby dust to you
Xx

I dont know what my monthly spend is but I am taking pregnacare conception after someone on here posted a link to a report in the paper that says research showed that women taking it had higher pregnancy rate. OH is taking Wellman conception (when he remembers) xx

cheers for the replies ladies i think we need to up the anit so to speak to get our :bfp: so will be off to the shops to get some pills and get popping i think. x x

Boots do a Conception Support one for £3.99 for 30 days and they are on 3 for 2 at the moment x

Hi Hon you can get Pregnacare for a fraction of the price on Amazon.... check it out. I get the ovulation sticks on there as well.

Love Gizzy xxxx

Me and my Oh have been taking the his and her pregnancare tablets for 3 months now as they say good to have them for 3 months before TTC :)

Also im taking EPO (for the EWCM) and A/C to regulate my periods x

Last edited:
cheers gizzy ill have to av a look on there,

xx

I don't take anything currently but my cousin, who is 15 weeks pregnant only took folic acid while TTC and for the first 12 weeks of her pregnancy. I believe she also got them from tesco as they are always on offer (as vixxie said).

By the way shorty, you pic made me howl :rofl: brilliant!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back