Popped over from TTC....

khartnett

Reaction score
Hi ladies just popped over from ttc firstly congratulations to you all!

We are ttc#3 I feel pregnant with my other 2 children whilst on the pill so this is our first time properly trying. My period is 19 days late tomorrow so far been getting bfn on pregnancy test.

I have the following symptoms:

Had a bad pain on my right side about 2-3 weeks ago and a day of spotting
Extreme tiredness
Change in appetite (always hungry)
Weeing constantly
Sore veiny boobs with prominent raised bumps on nipples
Very emotional over nothing
Moods up and down
to name a few......

How many weeks was you all when you found out you was pregnant? Any that was a few weeks gone and still bfn? Just wondered what you all think and if you had those sort of symptoms. I have spoken to my doctor and we are going to do a blood test in two weeks time if I still have not come on.

Many thanks for your time and I look forward to hearing from you.

Regards Kasey xxx

I fell pregnant literally 1 cycle after habit the implant out, ifound out when I was 3 weeks pregnant because I missed a period, and my symptoms didn't kick in til 6 weeks plus and I felt like crap up until 18 weeks. X

i was 6-7 weeks pregnant when i found out i was pregnant i had a faint positive then a negative then i waited 2 weeks and got a positive on a clear blue xx

I was 7 weeks when we found out, hadn't tested before cos my cycle was 50 days. Had all those symptoms, although some I'd had for years - moody, hungry, tired, lol! The sore boobs are what made me think maybe.

Really hope you get your bfp soon :)

i was aroudn 5 weeks when i found out.
I used a test called "answer" RRP 2.99 and found it was really sensitive.

I was about a good 20 days past ovulation before I gokt my positive and boy was it faint, so hang in there , you have some promising signs X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back