popped into a shop today....

BumbleTumble

Reaction score
i was out shopping with my nan, and i decided to pop into mamas and papas, which we were walking past anyway.

i was like, omg! look at all the stuff im going to have to get! and omg look at the price of that!
lol

all the little clothes and babygros were soooo cute!
my nan even asked if it was too early to buy a little onesie, i said its too early, but it was so sweet! and there were some beautiful oak cots, really sturdy and posh looking! too pricey for me though ¬_¬

but just realised i really have no clue!
will have to do my research before due date! still got plenty of time though!

i was also really surprised that my nan was being so accepting, she was the one telling me last time i was here that 'it wasnt too late'.

good day, apart from feeling half dead! lol

We bought a load of mama and papas furniture off a friend who was getting rid when I was only 8 weeks!! You can also get some bargains at NCT nearly new sales and ebay. I can't bring myself to spend full price when I know I can get a bargain elsewhere!!! lol

We have a designer outlet 2 min from our house so we have quite a few things from M and P including the cot... Wouldn't be able to buy it at their normal price though! Everything in there is soooo nice though

Ebay usually has a lot of mamas and papas stuff! I love the silver cross nursery sets as well but too pricey for us atm :(!

Get looking on gumtree sweetie, there are some real bargains and most of it is hardly used xxxxxxx

yeah and there are groups on facebook for sale or swap in every area just search for them in your town. ive hardly bought anything new and have almost everything i need. ikea do nice wooden cots brand new for 35 quid i think it is.

yeah and there are groups on facebook for sale or swap in every area just search for them in your town. ive hardly bought anything new and have almost everything i need. ikea do nice wooden cots brand new for 35 quid i think it is.

Yeah they do and the mattress is only 15 quid which actually works out cheaper than second hand alot of the time. Hardly any of our stuff is brand new, apart from a few outfits I couldn't resist lol

Oooh I might be having to have a look :)

hmmm, definatley going to join an facebook sale and swap group!!!

except i dont know where i will be living at 20 weeks onward :roll:

could be anywhere!!

They won't move you too far from your mum hunny, especially if she is your next of kin/birthing partner. They won't cause you any emotional distress by moving you from your family xxxxxxxxxx

not sure.

my family live in hertfordshire, and im being moved to Eastbourne.
which is a good way away!

its a shame, because my mum had agreed to come to my 12 week scan, which will be late december, but there is no way she can make it now, i have 4 younger siblings, 2 who cant be left at home alone.
ahhhh! i have so much to sort out, scans, midwife, gp.

ok, calm down...lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back