Pop!

Tiny Sue

Reaction score
I can't believe it! At 6 weeks I'm popping out all over! My boobs are bigger again and my waistline is defo expanding. All my pants waistbands are too tight.

I mentioned this to OH earlier saying "We can't really afford some new clothes for me right now" and he said I should get all my pg clothes back from SIL and cousins who borrowed them. Only thing is that means telling more people *L* and I'm not sure I'm ready to wear maternity clothes yet! Think I'll make myself a waistline expander...

Sue

My trousers are still ok.....for the moment :shock:

But my boobies are huuuuuggee ive had to go into my old maternity bras already! Get the hammocks out! :rotfl:

pmsl i have noticed my waistline expanding however i'm 11 weeks tomorrow :cheer: and my boobs well they have grown sice week 6 and not stopped!!!!! my hubby would love it only he can't go anywere near them :rotfl: :rotfl:

Anna23 said:
pmsl i have noticed my waistline expanding however i'm 11 weeks tomorrow :cheer: and my boobs well they have grown sice week 6 and not stopped!!!!! my hubby would love it only he can't go anywere near them :rotfl: :rotfl:

Haha yeah Anna, my hubs would love it to but he is on a BAN!!! Its even worse after you have the baby and your milk comes in though isnt it....I looked like jordan! :rotfl:

My boobs aren't so sore this time around, but they say that it's only with the first that they are really bad - most women don't have much trouble with subsequent pregnancies.

Sigh. Bit the bullet and asked for my maternity clothes back...I don't think I'll need them for a few weeks yet but my waistbands are definitely snug...

Sue

Ahhhhh Sue its gonna come to us all, fat bellied friends! :rotfl:

Yes Jaidy 'Tis true :cry:

But you know, I'm livid because I was just beginning to look trimmer again cos I had been walking and eating better - and I'm suddenly too tired to walk and eating like a horse!

*frustrated*

Gonna go out walking this evening though if it's the last thing I do!

Sue

Hiya,
l am 6 weeks and 4 days preg too!!!! l feel a bit fatter but not sure if l am are not. But l love my boobs, looks like l have had a boob job, brick hard tho and still a wee bit sore. l loved them last time round. We certainly had some laughs with the milk, my DH would wake up covered in it, l leaked everywhere during the night normally in his direction!!!!

S x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back