Sick of tight fitting clothes.

Discussion in 'Discounts, Deals & Freebies' started by Urchin, Sep 28, 2005.

1. Urchin

Urchin Well-Known Member

Anyone else like me just sick of chucking too-tight clothes back in the wardrobe?

I just can't afford to go out and buy a load of maternity clothes. I have about 3 tops and a pair of jeans that are comfy, and I wear them ALL THE TIME!

I find it so irritating to walk around with a top rubbing on my bump, but feel like such a tramp wearing my jeans and same grey top everyday, my tumbledrier is on constantly as I have to wash them so much!

2. Kim

Kim Well-Known Member

Luckily for me I saw some stuff in the Dorothy Perkins Sale. I got my whole maternity wardrobe for about £50.00 and have several tops and trousers etc. Also try non-maternity stuff with elasticated waists, from cheap shops like New Look.

3. Rosieroo

Rosieroo Well-Known Member

I had a couple of pairs of maternity trousers and 2 maternity tops from H&M and have been wearing them to death. My mum bought me a pair of maternity tracksuit bottoms from Next (over bump ones and so comfy). I didn't want to spend anymore money because I'm skint and have better things to spend it on. However the same guy that I bought my nursery stuff off on Ebay was selling £200 worth of maternity clothes from Mothercare for £25. 90% still had labels in and was fine. I'm now the proud owner of 3 more pairs of trousers, 6 vest tops, a pj set with wrapover cardigan, a couple of going out tops and a black skirt. Though I've noticed now that he's put the bags up to £50 each as they were popular! You don't know what's in the bag til you get it, I was worried that it would be £200 worth of swimsuits but I ended up with a good selection, and you just pick the size that you are (if he's got yours listed). It's D B Nursery Goods anyhoo if you wanted to take a look :)

If not you could always buy some cheapy tops from Matalan/Tescos in a few sizes too big. I was doing that with the £2 tops from Matalan.

4. Sarahe

Sarahe Well-Known Member

Hi Someone mentioned on here that Argos Additions was quite good value they had tops on there from £7 and i didnt think they were to frumpy either

Worth a look

Sarah
    x