Poo's

keli

Reaction score
He seems to really struggle when he wants a poo.. he screams and crys. His nappies are i'd say a mustard yellow colour and over the past few days have been alot more smelly. Does that sound right for a breastfed baby? He's been crying on and off all day. He even wakes himself up crying :cry: it's breaking my heart :cry:

Are the poo's really solid? If so it could be hurting when it comes out and you could try giving a bit of cooled boiled water to soften them :hug:

Thanks for the reply but no they runny with little bits in. He even screams when he trumps :cry: He only seems comfy when sitting up. Or on my shoulder.. does this just sound like wind or something more? Know Debecca mentioned lactrose intolerant. :think:

Could be worth trying colief drops if you think he may be lactose intolerant. As colief is the enzime that breaks down the lactose, that some babys are lacking.

Good Luck :hug:

Runny mustard coloured poo with bits in is right for a breastfed baby. I'd call the doctor or heath visitor for advice as he's obviously in discomfort.

This is still exactly the same as what violet has...I keep getting told colic. It happens on and off all day and night and I'm sure it's getting worse-lets hope it goes for both our Lo's soon.xxx :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back