Another poo question

Sherlock

Reaction score
Us ladies are obsessed with our baby poo eh :lol:

So,

Friday 4am - Galen filled his nappy, filled a second nappy, during changing pooed again and got it all over our bed :lol: Normal watery poo that I am used to with him. Had not been for a few days so was expected. Unusual he goes in the night though.

Friday 9am ish - 3 filled nappies within an hour. Still normal poo. FWIW if he goes a couple of days between poos he will fill 2 maybe 3 nappies. IIRC he had not been for 4 days so more to be expected?

Rest of Friday pooed on and off in much lesser amounts. Started getting a bit greener.

Saturday - greenish sticky poo in small amounts mostly during/after feeding through the day. A bit smelly.

Sunday 4am - woke and did another green poo. Changed, fed, did another small greenish poo. Both sticky, snot like stuff. Smelly stuff.

9.30 during feed, another greenish sticky/snotlike poo. Smelly still.

He is bright in himself. Wet nappies. Feeding well but being really active and kicking legs about and pulling on and off my boob which he doesn't normally do.

He has his second set of jabs last Monday. And the only thing I've eaten that is different from normal is cheap ginger nut biscuits.

I'm not overly worried but not sure about the greeny poo or the smell. I don't like seeing him straining massively each time he feeds to only get out small amounts that are not normal looking. I don't want to leave it too long but as he is bright in all other aspects I don't want to overreact.

Thoughts?

*Edited to add* He is sleeping a bit more than normal the past couple of days and went from 4.30am this morning till 8.50 which he never does. He usually wakes for a feed around 7am

Thomas always has greenish pooh hun is it a dark green or light?
im sure he is fine and its nothing to worry about :)
xx

Kaira had a second lot of jabs on Thursday and her Poo's have been awful ever since - really smelly and lots of it :lol: . Like your LO she's absolutley fine within herself. I thought it was maybe just a coincidence but then again maybe not :think:

Manda&Thomas said:
Thomas always has greenish pooh hun is it a dark green or light?
im sure he is fine and its nothing to worry about :)
xx

Thomas is bottle fed though isn't he? Galen is breastfed so the colour and smell is not normal. Its a lightish green, sometimes a bit darker.

drea b said:
Kaira had a second lot of jabs on Thursday and her Poo's have been awful ever since - really smelly and lots of it :lol: . Like your LO she's absolutley fine within herself. I thought it was maybe just a coincidence but then again maybe not :think:

Maybe it is a delayed reaction to his jabs. That he doesn't normally poo for a few days might explain why we are only seeing it now he's had a big clearout on Friday :think:

Hope your LO continues to be well (apart from the toxic poo) :)

That' a LOT of poo Sherry! :shock:

Perhaps he has a little stomach upset? Lukes nappies are never green and he is exclusively BF'd.

DebbieM said:
That' a LOT of poo Sherry! :shock:

Perhaps he has a little stomach upset? Lukes nappies are never green and he is exclusively BF'd.

It is :shock: I was wondering a stomach upset. Not much I can do about that really.

He has pooed small amounts a few times today. It defo seems to be getting less, but still greenish and smelly. He's feeding well and loads of wet nappies and is his usual self in other ways so shall just keep an eye and if it goes on another day shall take him to doctor on Tuesday.

Cally has always pooed loads (every nappy usually) then went with no poo for 3 days then back to normal. However she has also been doing green poos. She has been fine in herself, have not noticed any changes in her demeanour etc but the poo is very green and there is lots. I am taking her to the docs on tues if she is still doing them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back