poorly carey

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by amyknight88, Mar 8, 2006.

1. amyknight88

amyknight88 Well-Known Member

carey hasnt been the same since he had his jabs the drs have said its nothing related but anyway on monday morning he was breathing like someone on 40 fags a day, his chest was bad and he was having diffuculty breathing, his skin was turning blue and he was slipping in and out of consciousnous so we took him in a+e, he's spent monday and tuesday night in hospital and hes staying over tonight just to check hes completely fit to come home.

Turns out he was having a severe ashtma attacks, hes on medication for it now and ive been told what to do incase of an emergancy. he seams a lot happier in himself now.

looking forward to getting my little man home now, ive been spending the night at the hospital with him.

Hope everyone is ok

Amy

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

hi ya hun i have already posted on the teen part but just wanted to say i hope he gets better soon

3. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

Oh hun that must have been horrible for you. Hope he is home soon and is feeling much better xxx

4. emilia

emilia Well-Known Member

What a worry - I hope your your little man makes a speedy recovery and extra big cuddles all round for you and carey.
    Emilia xx

5. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Awww hope Carey recovers soon and is back home with you asap! must be a worrying time for you, (((((hugs)))) :(