jabs and swimming

kazzie-bo

Reaction score
hi my little one is having his 2nd set of jabs on fri, and we usually swim on a fri, is it ok to go straight to the swimming pool (its really near the drs....i didn't want to walk home and then come out again) after his jabs or should we wait and go another day? he has been swimming twice a week since he was 4 weeks old.

thanks in advance

kaz x

I would miss it, just for that one day. If he has been going that often it wont hurt him. Plus he might not really enjoy it just after his jabs.

The nurse giving our jabs said the second set often made them more grumpy and frazzled than the first.

I'd be inclined to skip the swim that day and maybe just give a bath in the evening.

ok thanks girls will give it a miss......

just realised my sis is coming swimming with us on the sat anyway so prob would not have gone anyway, lets hope he is happy enough to go on sat!!

Maia is having her 2nd lot on Thursday and we are going swimming at the weekend rather than Friday just to make sure she is ok cause I think even the next day they can still be grumpy and more sleepy than normal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back