reaction to jabs???

Discussion in 'Kids Health' started by amyknight88, Feb 23, 2006.

1. amyknight88

amyknight88 Well-Known Member

carey had his jabs at 11 this morning, he was fine during he cried for a little while but stopped as soon as we left. next couple of hours he was fine and just slept since hes woke up hes done nothing but cry.

he had a temp but since i gave him calpol at around midday he seams to be ok but the crying hasnt stopped. is this normal to scream so much afterwards or is he uncomfortable?? he wont take any feeds since the one straight after his jabs.

pls reply asap so i know whther im worrying over nothing or not

thanks

2. Sarah&Braydon

Sarah&Braydon Well-Known Member

sorry babe i dont know but if you are worried ring ur NHS direct they are really good and if there worried they willl send a doc

3. stephlw25

stephlw25 Well-Known Member

Hi amy, with Jamies first set of jabs he seemed exactly the same. Screamed all day and when he wasnt screaming he was sleeping, he was also off his food that day too. Maybe his little legs are sore from the injection? Hopefully he is a bit brighter today!

Steph

4. tommy

tommy Well-Known Member

hannah had a bad reaction to first 2 lots of jabs crying,temp not feeding this lasted for about 4 days i phoned doctors and they siad it was'nt unusual