How many nappies a day?

futuremum

Reaction score
How many times a day do you change nappy? I change the nappy less times than before so was wondering if it was normal or me not being up to scratch. I change his nappy around 5/6 times a day. He has no nappy rash and never asks for a nappy change. When i smell a nappy needing changing, I'll do it but it is not that often. Hope I do not sound ridiculous :oops:

I'd say about 5-6 times too.
Don't you just hate it when they do a poo, so you wait a few minutes to make sure they're done....change their bum and PPPPPPPPPFFFFFFTP! They do some more :lol:

i do B's 6 times a day, but he has a habbit of having a nappie on 5 mins then pooping so sumtimes its alot more lol

He has not done that yet, but he still likes weeing on me sometimes, must be thinking of saving one nappy a day :wink:

lol B got t of that for about 2 months and now does it nearly every time :twisted:

I check and change Naomi before every feed and a couple of times in between too, so I'd say about 5 or six times. She usually up to now had one poo at the same time each day, but now she's started having two or sometimes three...wondering if I can expect that...

I only go once a day if I'm lucky... :oops: and I know that most healthy adults will go once a day. Are babies different?

Sue

I've been known to go 6 or 8 times in one day lol :oops:

I change Aimee abot 5-6 times too. She usually does a poo after most feeds in the day which is a pain cos she throws up everytime i change her bum.

i change Aleena about 6 times aday

she never cries when she has a dirty nappy, she just look at me and laughs away - she so weird

I change Abi about 6 times and she also likes to frolick in her own poo :oops: she never crys to have her bum changed, she poos once a day although we went through a faze a couple of weeks ago where she wouldn't stop pooing and i got through 105 nappies in a week, we'd just returned to oz and i thing the water and heat upset her belly.

I change Maheen after every feed, so 6 times a day for sure, and sometimes, once or twice inbetween feed, if I can smell Miss has been generous in her nappy :)

In hospital, they told me to change her before fedingher, but she loves pooing right in the middle of her feed, so it's cheaper for us to do it after!!! :wink:

mel xx

6 feeds a day, so 6 nappy changes, 7 if he does a poo which isn't very often. :(

I chance Damien about 5-6 times a day, depending on if he decides to poo after changing him. He doesn't cry to be changed though so i have to be on the ball with him lol.

I change Rubie before every feed and inbetween when she needs it, plus a change before bed and one in the night

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back