• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Poor baby Ivy =o( *Anyone can help with symptoms?bottom pg1*

Lyas been like that ive put her on cow and gate comfort 1 milk and infacol, the milk is thicker than normal (less bubbles) and its designed for the under developed digestive system. and then the infacol for breaking down the bubbles that may be there it has settled her.
my h/v said to use these instead of colief as it can be pricey buying colief aswell as milk.

*edited bit* you can use colief in breast milk... its £9.99 for a small bottle but it works
best asking your h/v

***vix*** said:
Lyas been like that ive put her on cow and gate comfort 1 milk and infacol, the milk is thicker than normal (less bubbles) and its designed for the uhttp://www.pregnancyforum.co.uk/forum/ ... p=1199566#
:)nder developed digestive system. and then the infacol for breaking down the bubbles that may be there it has settled her.
my h/v said to use these instead of colief as it can be pricey buying colief aswell as milk.

*edited bit* you can use colief in breast milk... its £9.99 for a small bottle but it works
best asking your h/v

Yeh I seen the colief when I was getting the Infacol but I didn't understand the lactos thing so got Infacol instead also the price! If it works better though I will deffo try it? Any recs?

I didnt find colief worked at all, well none of them really worked for me but if i had to recommend one id def say dentinox.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Salata Sara
Back