milliepops not very well :(

trixipaws

Reaction score
its not serious, but its her first illness and shes not her usual happy self, poor little thing. she got a bad cough, and she felt very very hot before. i gave her calpol and stripped her off and fanned her (i used 2 hate it when my mum did that!)
aww but she been crying her little heart out, not screaming just whimpering like she really sorry for herself. and i am too! i wish i could be ill instead so she could be healthy!
its cute that she was only quiet when i was holding her. shes eating tho and iv BF more than usual today, she seems 2 want it for comfort, plus hopefully she'll get antibodies from it. whatever cold she has i must be immune to coz im not ill, so im not doing any bottles til shes better BF might speed her recovery.
my mums here now helping me (boyfs at work)
its horrid when ur baby gets ill for the first time isnt it!

awww poor milliepops! i hated it when the kids were ill, Glenn hasnt been ill yet but when he is i will be sad too, its awful cos you cant take it away all you can do is your best and then that doesnt seem enough does it sometimes, i hope she gets better soon hun... :hug:

awwww... poor milliepops. I hope she feels better soon!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

aww poor wee thing...Willow hasn't got sick yet,I'm dreading the first time :cry: hope she's better soon

Its awful when they are unwell! Poor little thing! :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: Hope Millie will get better very soon! :hug:

thanx 4 all ur well wishes everyone. :hug:

she had a temp of 37.7 earlier but shes eaten her lunch and her dinner (tho not as much as usual) and shes gone to bed fine, altho she's been crying pretty much constantly. we've had one or two smiles but nowhere near as much as usual. shes not quite herself, bless. gonna keep checkin on her that she not too hot, keep calpol and breasts on standby and no controlled crying 2nite.

midna hope seed is ok after her jabs. :hug:

aww bless her....my LO has just had something like this - very high temp - abit off colour - not eating much..took him 4 days to recover but is back to normal now :cheer:

hope she has a speedy recovery.... :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hannah got her first illness in December. It was a cold that turned into a chest infection. Was very very hard work. She would never settle and cried ALL the time. It seemed to last ages (it lasted about 3 weeks!) sooo glad ive got her back to her old self now.
(shes actually had her second cold this week but its nothing like the last one, just snotty nose)
Take all the support you can hun, cos its hard work when a little ones ill. :hug:
i hope hse gets better soon.

awwww glad she is doing better. Its scary isnt it? Jake is completely back to normal now too :hug: :hug: :hug:

shes much better today :D
still coughing, but not as much, and not feverish. and shes more perky like usual, altho shes been very grumpy, im sure shes teething most babies her age hav at least one tooth so cant be far off! yesterday her cries were feeble whimpers, today angry screams! but calpol seems 2 hav sorted it out :) and she wants more BF than usual so im obliging her (i dont mind, ill be stopping soon and im bound 2 miss it!)
thanks for all your messages!

Aww only just seen this! Glad she is getting better! :hug:

That's what I'm going to miss when breastfeeding comes to an end it's like magic medicine isn't it? Always comforts them! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back