Poo!

Lulu_Laroo

Reaction score
How old is your baby and what do his/her poos look like? Poppy has very runny poos which are yellow/greenish in colour and they often leak out of her nappy. I'm just wondering what's normal, if her poos still be so runny at this age etc

Brooke is the same - yellow and runny, and they STINK! Ugh! They actually smelt quite nice when she was breastfed - very natural if that makes sense...! Now, they are rank!

O normally goes once a day an they r runny and fill the whole nappy!! Stinky too!! Mustard colour! He is almost 15 weeks :) xx

Tegans were Runny/stinky until she started solids! now she eats proper food her Poo often has undigested bits of food in, Yuck! x

I remember the "korma" poo's! Their gross! As soon as she's on solids there start to harden although Charley's have been quite runny lately!

Ahaha! Korma is the perfect way of describing it! Yuck :)

Charlies are the same! D.I.S.G.U.S.T.I.N.G!!!!

I don't miss those newborn poos lol! Although I do prefer them to toddler poos! The worst ones are after he's eaten orange, they're full of tiny undigested orange segments that just ping out of his nappy....disgusting! Oh, and grape and blueberry poos are pretty nasty too lol!

I remember my nieces blueberry poos - actual blue poo!

Ryan's only 8 weeks but he manages to leak too. I thought the nappy was too big but I put him back in the smallest one and it still oozed out, lovely !

We've just had an 'up back and in hair poo' at 4.30am! NICE! LO is nearly 7 weeks and they're atomic lol! x

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

I think everyone gets leaky nappies, we have had a few. Does anyone know btw how to get rid of the yellow stains?
I wish poos weren't so runny.

Vanish spray!! Pop it on before wash and it shifts the stains first time ;) xx

Sent from my nearly buggared iPhone!!

i will never forget the korma poos hun. H would go all up his back!
the poos are hardened now. its fascinating when he has spinach lol

Rub the stain with vanish on with a nailbrush and soak the clothes first. That works for me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back