Pooey nappies when b/f

Rosieroo

Reaction score
Just a quick question.

Ella does about 5-6 pooey nappies a day and her poo is very very runny. I read somewhere that her poos should be the size of a 50p piece, but they are usually everywhere! Definately not able to size them!

Is it normal for her to poo so much and for it to be real runny?

50p??? Seren's are massive, so much poop out of one baby. Hers are also very runny so i think Ella's are normal for bf baby

Oscars poo is also very runny... so much so that it dripped all over my cream wool carpet today....dah!!! :shock: :shock:
50p my bum :D :D
Emilia xx

Hi Kina

I think I read somewhere that it said about poos being the size of a US quarter but like you've all said Olivia's are nothing like that size! Made me a bit paranoid that I wasn't changing her nappy enough (thinking she had done several poos in the one nappy) but then she dirtied the nappy whilst I was changing her and I was in no doubt that her poos are massive!

Like you guys, hers are very runny with some "seeds" in and mustard yellow.

Lucy x

Hi

Kiaras poos are the same and goes about 5 or 6 times a day except now she hanst gone in two days.
Dont worry i htink its normal.
Katrina

Brody poos about 5-6 times a day.

Sometimes they are runny yellow (and lots of it)
Sometimes more greeny

He definitley poos ALOT so don't worry. It's a good sign of you milk supply too, as a breastfeeding baby can absorb every last drop of breastmilk if they need too, then they don't poo at all! It just shows they are getting more than enough :)

Thanks ladies :D

I was just worried that I'd never be able to tell if she had diarrohea (sp!) :lol:

slightly worried now luke only does one a day hv said it was ok just to give him cooled boil water....he has all the feeds and some he needs plus about 5 oz of water a day.

Abi only does one a day but is or was very runny, now she's on solids it looks the same coming out as it did going in but a whole lot smellier :oops: (TMI)lol.

You will know if she/he has diorreah as it will absorb into the nappy, Abi had it real bad when we came back to Oz it was horrendous i got through 105 nappies in a week :shock: she's fine now though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back