Polycystic Ovaries?

Really really dont worry about PCOS sweety, its not the end of the world and you can definatley have your baby.
I have this and was diagnosed because periods were non existant, me and my ex were trying for a year so were put on clomid. We split up a couple of months after that though so never got pg BUT with my current OH we got pregnant naturally and werent even 'trying' just not preventing for 4 months. And ive gotten pregnant again since naturally but unfortunatley had a mc. My mum and best friend both found out they had this AFTER theyd had children.
In my experience i had to have a test to make sure my tubes werent blocked and my ex had a sperm test, once they had results back they gave us clomid. Please dont despair you will get your baby xxx

Last edited:
Thank you MissJuly, I am feeling particularly low this evening so that message came at a good time for me, i am mainly feeling low as i can feel both ovaries mildly fluttering, a little stabbing and burning, is that normal to feel? i dont like it because its reminding me that something is wrong, i feel like i want to run away but i cant run away from myself! :( thank you for the heads up on the Clomid thread as well i definetly going to head over there at some point, i really hope your treatment works for you hun and i love your positive attitude, i hope i can have the same once i have digested everything. thank you :) xxxx

Dollie thank you so much, it sounds like you have been through a rollercoaster yourself but i am so glad you had your baby, from the photo i can see he looks beautiful :) stories like yours and other ladies are certainly helping me xxxx

Thank you MissJuly, I am feeling particularly low this evening so that message came at a good time for me, i am mainly feeling low as i can feel both ovaries mildly fluttering, a little stabbing and burning, is that normal to feel? i dont like it because its reminding me that something is wrong, i feel like i want to run away but i cant run away from myself! :( thank you for the heads up on the Clomid thread as well i definetly going to head over there at some point, i really hope your treatment works for you hun and i love your positive attitude, i hope i can have the same once i have digested everything. thank you :) xxxx

:hugs: I know its overwhelming hun but there are things you can try. Don't write yourself off. I didn't feel much prior to starting Clomid to be honest so I'm not much help there. I spotted a lot though and that's stopped now.

Thanks hun, as I said, you're more than welcome to join us on the Clomid thread. :)

As for my positive attitude...I'm only human and I have many off days where I feel like crap and full of woe but at the end of the day, we must try and be positive and have hope because without it, we won't get far in TTC cos what's the point if we are always negative? We are all here to support each other, especially when we are having an off day. :hugs: x x

Tap Tap Tapatalking!

Thank you :) i went to bed last night feeling really grateful for the advice you gave me, i am really glad the medication is working for you though and you are right, being negative wont get anyone anywhere and it will just pull other people down which wont help. Each day that goes by I am able to accept it a bit more. Thanks hun :hugs: xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back