pnd groups.

mum2A&L

Reaction score
well my hv came round today, and my pnd questionnaire thingy has gone up :(

im being refered to a safe group or safe something? has anyone been to one, does it help?

also, she mentioned anti depresents, but i said i would want to know the side effects etc first. im not sure about them.

i just feel really crap this evening. ive been dreading this visit. :cry: :cry:

sorry to moan.

ooo! i got alice weighed

10lbs 6 oz!! :dance: :cheer:

well I've never been to a group or anything but i think its worth a go i know talking to others helps cause you guys have helped me and I've just taken my first antidepressant today so i don't really have any advice but I've heard good things i think it really depends on how low you feel and how long you've been feeling bad i just feel I've got to try something but its a personal decision, your comments have really helped me so i hope you feel better soon, i dreaded going to the doctors today but it was ok i cried a little but he was soo nice i wasnt expecting it and he gave me lots of advice, if you need a chat im on msn [email protected] or pm me :hug: :hug:

Thank you - i have added you :hug: .

i feel a bit better today. i was hovering the tv stand yesterday and knocked a glass vase with a candle in on the floor smashing it. me and oh had got it from wales on our 1st holiday together and it took adam ages to calm me down.

but he has said he will take me back so we can buy a new one :) . mmm... :think: my tv came from japan - i wonder if i break that with the hover if adam will take me there to get a new one :rotfl:

Hey there!

I hope you are feeling better. My score keeps going up too and yesterday I had a horrendous day and ended up crying on the floor - hubby came in and found me like that with Logan crying in his cot! :shock: However, today I have had a great day because I got out of the house and did something with the day.

My advice make an effort to get out every day even if it is only to walk around the block.....

Hope to chat to you on MSN soon.

Lindz
xxxxx

Hiya,

I am on tablets for pnd, they do work but today I have felt a bit rubbish for no apparent reason! My little girl has been so lovely and smiley but I just felt knackered and like a crap mam! Hope tomorrow is better. I hope you feel better soon too, it just takes time. The thing that is so confusing to me is that my life is absolutely great, lovely hubby, lovely baby and nothing to worry me. So why do I get so p*ssed off some days?! There really is no sense in it is there?! :wall:

:hug: Doc has put me on anti depressants (I was on them last year for panic attacks/anxiety) and I have been having chest pains again recently due to anxiety they think.

I try and get out every day if I can...did go to mums today but tried to go to Sainsburys with my sis and had a panic attack in car and had to go home. I think it was coz I had left Ruby with mum for first time.

Sending you lots of love and hugs xxxx

thanks girls! your replies means loads to me ! :hug: :hug:

im trying to get out, but i paniced the other day. my leg gave way on me (it hasn't done it since i was at school!). i was at a baby massage class, and i hated everyone watching me.

i was walking home, and started to panic for no reason. i ended up almost running home with tears streaming down my cheeks (luckly its only round the corner). i just felt so stupid.

i don't want to feel fantastic one min and upset the next.

plus i keep having odd dreams. Stuff happening to me, oh or alice. one i had the other night was we where trying to get alices buggy up, and she was in her car seat, and the car started rolling down the hill. i woke up with alice crying for a bottle.

sorry to go on........ thanks for your replies!! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maegan
Back