Post Natal Depression

LucyBee

Reaction score
Wasn't sure where to put this???

I went to my first PND support group this morning. It was really good. It was run by two really nice women who gave some great advice and were really reassuring and supportive.

There was only one other girl there this week but another is joining next week. SO nice to meet some other Mums who've been through/are going through the same thing.

For anyone that has PND, I would recommend asking your HV about local support groups and see if they can get your name down.

Lucyx

Thanks for the info, i only know a little about this but its fab to know there is support out there just in case!

xx

:hug:

Babies and Toddler Health Issues :wink:

I went to my local PND Support Group last week too, was the first session - it runs for 8 weeks every tuesday morning but you can carry on going after the 8 weeks if you want to. Mine was run by the nice midwife I had towards the end of my pregnancy, and there were 3 other women there - 2 who had been before, and 1 who is in more or less the same situation as me. All the other women were on their 2nd or 3rd children though.

Last weeks was more of an introduction session so i'm hoping tomorrow mornings session may be more helpful.

I would also suggest to others to go to their groups if they have one, I'm looking forward to mine being helpful.

It's a good idea putting it here Lucy, more peeps will see it, hopefully feel more comfortable around the letters PND :hug:

So glad it went well for you :hug: Sending BIG hugs and hope it continues to effect you positively :hug:

glad it went okay fir u hun....but i already spoken to u about it ..just wanted to post here for u as well :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

I don't think I would like to sit and talk to people about how I feel. To be honest my tablets are working fine and I'm reducing my dose now to hopefully come off of them.

Glad you found it useful though, thats excellent :wink:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back