pmt after period?

surfgirl

Reaction score
Does anybody else experience pmt after they finished their period?
I had 2 weeks of symptoms previous to the bleeding and now that has stopped, I still have slight stomach cramps, tiredness and mood swings today?
Is this a normal thing? I stopped the pill a few months back so not sure if this is usual or not.

I have PMT before, during & after my AF! My OH has packed his bags plenty of times within that time of month :lol:

Hi Wobbles, great name.

Being a woman is great isn't it?! :?

My time of the month seems to be all month! Good job my man is understanding.

Being a woman is a nightmare - I tell OH to shut up & moan about my mood swings when he's became a woman :lol:

I can't answer your pill question it was years ago I tried this & it didn't appeal - Weight wise :oops:

Are you due AF?

Af just finished but I feel like it's still here 2 days later!

Hoping my cycles get back to normal soon so we can ttc :dance:
They seem to be averaging 5 weeks at the mo.

Maybe you have just had a bad experience. I am usually 29 day's but sometimes I go to 31/32 days. :D

hey surfgirl not sure if its as coinsidence but i came off the pill in feb and i seem to more moody throughout the whole cycle than i ever was when i was on the pill but im not sure if its the sheer frustration at not concieving yet which is getting us down. Im def less more tolerant of anything and anybody than i was before, im quite a happy person but boy have i really had to try lately!!

Wobbles said:
I have PMT before, during & after my AF! My OH has packed his bags plenty of times within that time of month :lol:

Even i have packed my bags when you have PMT!!! and i dont even live in the same country :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rusks, I think the pill makes a huge difference to how you feel. I had PMT on the pill but now I got PMDD! Just learned about this today!

Pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder which is basically severe pmt. I was reading about it in a health magazine. I never heard of it before! This explains my awful symptoms which have lasted 3 weeks and until days after my period. :shock:

surfgirl said:
Pre-menstrual dysphoric disorder which is basically severe pmt.

Think I need to mention this to my quack :think: Seriously :lol: :shock:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back