plz help need reassurance

keljordan

Reaction score
Hi girls, I just found out that i'm 4weeks and 4 days pregnant so it's very early days, i know i'm being paranoid but i've been having a few cramps, more like a dull ache really this week i should be on my period. I have had no spotting but also have alot of pain in the bottom of my back which hurts quite alot. Sometimes a get a few sharp twinges on either side of my lower abdomen that only last a split second but i panic everytime i get them. Has anyone else had this and is it completely normal?? sorry to pester you all x from a little worried mummy to be xxxxxxx

Completely normal. Your uterus is undergoing big changes :)

hi

yeah i got these pains in the very beginning so sounds like everything is normal x

thanks guys thats eased my consience alot, you always suspect the worst !! x

hiya im about 4 weeks and iv been having mild cramps aswell, i think it is normal. :) xx

Hi and welcome :hug: I got pains and felt iffy for about 3-4 months around the time af was due, I think it is just our bodies being a bit confused x

And I also had the twinges until I was about 6-7 weeks, all normal x

Last edited:
That's exactly what I was feeling before and after I knew I was pregnant, but these lovely ladies assured me it's all perfectly normal :) It makes sense if you think about it, all your insides are going through massive changes so quickly, it's bound to hurt!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back