Plus size wrap for newborn?

SarahTWD

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

Is there any plus size mummies that use wraps/slings that can help or advise me?

I'm a size 24-26 and really wanting to give baby wearing a go with this one but I am so confused by all the wraps on the market. Is there any that are suitable for plus size mummies such as me? I've heard the Moby and Kari-Me ones are pretty long and stretchy but as I've never used one before I am clueless :lol: :lol:

My baby is due in 8 weeks so ideally I could do with getting one asap to start practicing.

Thanks in advance

The Moby ones are really long, I’m sure there would be plenty of material, regardless of your size x

The Moby ones are really long, I’m sure there would be plenty of material, regardless of your size x

Thank you! Yeah I've been looking at a lot of Moby videos on YouTube and they do seem to be very long so will probably just take the plunge and get one of those :) xx

The videos are really useful :) the babies seem to find the wraps comfy too x

Hola, long term plus size babywearer here! Any of those will be fine, you can get preloved mobys for next to nothing really! Have you had a search for your local sling libraries or sling meets? I'd try to get along to one before you pop, as sometimes people are happy to lend wraps/slings/carriers or libraries do long term lets for small fees Xx

Hola, long term plus size babywearer here! Any of those will be fine, you can get preloved mobys for next to nothing really! Have you had a search for your local sling libraries or sling meets? I'd try to get along to one before you pop, as sometimes people are happy to lend wraps/slings/carriers or libraries do long term lets for small fees Xx

Thank you so much, I've ordered a Moby which should be here today :D
I've been looking for local groups etc but they all seem to be the opposite side of Leeds to where I am and with neither of us driving and my partner suffering with mental health issues they all seem quite hard to get to. I do keep looking out for some though xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back