Wrap or sling suitable for breastfeeding in??

Sunnyb

Reaction score
I've been looking at reviews of the Sleepy Wrap, Sa-Be sling & BaBa slings. Looking at reviews the Sleepy wrap gets great reviews, closely followed by Sa-Be sling. Does anyone have these or any other fantastic wrap/sling that carries babies tightly enough so they don't feel they'll drop out of the bottom, quick & easy to put on by one person & is great to breastfeed in?? There are so many slings & wraps it gets confusing!!!

Sunnyb xxx

when maisie was smaller i found my moby really eassy to bf in xx

yes moby too-it was fab and loved it for bfing too xx

I'm using the Ellaroo wrap. Once you get used to putting it on, its perfect. I'm the envy of the ladies at the boobgroups I go to!

As far as stretchy wraps go:

Moby
Kari-Me
Calin Bleu microfleece stretchy
Wrapsody Bali Stretch
Sleepy wrap etc

are all good options.

Woven wraps can also work well, though will take more practice. Ring Slings are actually one of the easiest to BF in in my experience.

One thing I would mention though is something that another mama said, and I totally agree with her. Breastfeeding and Babywearing are both skills that need to be learned. It is usually better to learn to do each separately before trying to do both at the same time if you want to be successful and not get frustrated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back