Plus size maternity clothes

HannahD

Reaction score
Do any of you ladies know the best place to buy plus size maternity clothes? All the ones I've seen only go up to 18 and that's where I start!!! :oops:

Many thanks :hug:

simplybe.co.uk has some nice stuff, pricy though!

or just by normal plus size clothes from evans.co.uk but a size or 2 up.

:) x

i tend to find mothercare sizes run big. i'm a size 16 and i had to buy a size 12 maternity in there!

Thank you :D

I had a look at Evans and they don't do specific maternity clothes but yeah, I guess I could just buy ones that are a couple of sizes bigger. Will check out simplybe too.

:hug:

I was a 16-18 when I was pregnant and got a pair of M&S maternity jeans and they came up really big. They do a lot of bigger sizes and are quite reasonable so might be worth a shot?

I'm a size 16/18 at the moment due to post baby bulge from the first! I bought a pair of Red Herring over bump jeans yesterday from Debenhams and find them to be a really good fit. Also New Look might be worth a shot? They go up to a size 20/22 in maternity, but they also have their inspire range, which is reasonably priced.

I got maternity jeans from Next and they were pretty roomy and not too expensive. They go up to a 22.

I never thought to look in New Look or Next as I can't normally fit in their regular sizes!!! I'll have a wander at the weekend and see what I can find.

Many thanks :hug:

I am currently wearing a Next mat top and Dorothy Perkins mat trousers, both stores go up to a size 22.

I'm a 20/22 and bought maternity clothes from H&M, Next and Dorothy Perkins.

Xxx

Simply Be do a small range of plus size maternity clothes and they seem reasonably priced.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back