*HELP - PLUS SIZE MATERNITY WEAR :/*

kadesmummy

Reaction score
Didn't know where to post this.. so i decided in ask a mum, since there'll be people looking here that are mums, going to be mums etc.

It's OH's 21st birthday party a week before my duedate, not long! and i have nothing nice looking that actually fits (i live in my pajamas).

I NEED HELP :/

Any ideas where i could buy size 28 maternity wear? or just like normal size 28 stuff that will stretch over my belly lol. Something classy/pretty/i won't be affronted to be seen in lol.

There's bound to be someone out there that can help :/..

xx

I got a lovely plus maternity dress from Next.
Also ordered a few plus regular maternity bits from the USA

i was going to suggest simplybe i had some lovely maternity clothes from there :D

I just wanted to say thank you for posting this (and the replies)
I've been in a big flap about where to get plas size maternity clothes from, and was convinced that cos i'm big that the world was discriminating against me being pregnant lol.
xx

I had the same problem. I stopped going to shops after a while and drove our local courier mad with all the mail order shopping and returning I was doing! It was much easer though.

As others have said, Simplybe have (had in 2007) some lovely things. Ebay came up trumps too. Although I was a 26/28 (18 now!!) at the time the best trousers I got were next maternity size 22. All the bigger ones fell down!

Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back