Large size Maternity clothes?

Hellokitty

Reaction score
I am a size 18-20 and I've been looking about some of the big name maternity clothes websites.

Most of them seem to only sell clothes up to 16/18.

Just wondered if anyone knew of anywhere that sells nice plus size maternity clothes?

Thanks x

Not sure about plus sizes but the vast majority of maternity wear I got was from Dorothy Perkins - have you tried their? They were a lot better priced than most other places and I refused to spend much on clothes that I will only be wearing for a matter of months.

Ive got most of mine from the additions website, and DP.

I've bought most of mine from ebay! A lot of it has only been worn a few times & is really cheap.

If you're not to bothered about buying everything new, there's loads on ebay in all sizes.

I go to DP for my clothes and i'm a size 18. If they haven't got them in stock i usually order then. I have recently bought a few nice tops from evans. They aren't maternity but they are shaped that way and are really comfy.

Thanks Girls.

Must admit I hadn't thought of looking in the next directory, will check some of that out.

Thanks. :)

Marks and spencer do up to size 22 maternity range

I was a size 20 pre-pregancy and most of my clothes have come from next. They are sized very large so I have actually gone to a size 18 maternity wear! whoo hoo!!!!! You can also get a lot of next maternity wear from e-bay at less than half the price!

Lyndsey

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back