Plug

Babygiz

Reaction score
Hi all, I've been more of a viewer of this forum over last couple of weeks, and found the posts very useful. However Im 38 weeks plus 1 and have lost some of my plug this morning and have period style cramping which are quite frequent.
The cramps are manageable although Hurt so not looking forward to actual contractions.

I was wondering therefore how do you know the difference between period cramping and actual contractions and How long after you started losing your plug did you go into labour ?

I've spoken to my midwife and she said that if the cramping gets worse or I can't manage the pain then to ring the hospital.

Haven't got experience of labour yet! but just keep an eye on the contractions... I was having loads last night at around 10mins apart, boyfriend got his phone out with the timing app on and just kept track.

Mine tailed off though after about an hour.... fingers crossed yours dont! just time them and good luck xxx

Thanks, they seemed to have tailed off now, i think it's more of the not knowing what to expect that's the hard part. Which app do you find the best to time the contractions ?

Hey. Congratulations on your pregnancy :)

Xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Thanks, they seemed to have tailed off now, i think it's more of the not knowing what to expect that's the hard part. Which app do you find the best to time the contractions ?

my boyfriend just searched and chose the top one lol... all do the same thing i suppose :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back