Please wish me luck for my scan tommorrow

LisaPink

Reaction score
Got my 20 week scan tommorrow & Im really nervous!! This pregnancy has not been fun at all, still have morning sickness, the SPD kicked in before 12 weeks, & it looks like Im going to have to be induced at 36 weeks, as both my previous babies were earlyish with really quick labours & born with infections due to me having Group B Strep. Therefore Im pretty nervous about tommorrow!! Fingers crossed all is ok!!

xx

Good luck, im sure it will be fine!! Hope you enjoy it, are you finding out what team your on? x

Good luck hun!! :D
Im sure everything will be fine too!! :D

Good luck for your scan tomorrow hun, sorry to hear you are having a rough time.

I was really interested to read your post because I had my first baby at 34 weeks and have just been told they think it was because I had Group B strep. Once you are a carrier, do you always have it? I am getting extra scans for this baby and tested for infection at every midwife appointment. Would be good to get your experience!

I'm back!! & all thankfully is well!! Baby was a bit uncooperative & so I was prodded & pushed, but the sonographer (?) couldnt spot any extra bits, so it looks like we are having a girl!!! Poor Hubby, we have 2 daughters already & he was hoping for a boy bu we are just so relieved that all is good. Having another scan at 32 weeks to check growth, so we'll have to double check then!!

Lynsey, GBS affected both my previous pregnancies, they say once youhave it, you'll always be a carrier. I didnt get tested in my last pregnancy & wont in this, I'll be automatically given antibiotics. I think that you could ask to have them anyway, as it is one of those things that can show up at anytime. Good luck, PM me if you want a chat.

Thanks everyone for your thoughts. I love this place!!

xx

Aww thts great it went well, and Congratulations on your Team Pink!! :cheer: Did you get some nice pics x

glad everything went well, what a relief! congrats on team pink :)

Thank you!! Got a lovely picture, just need to get it scanned in!

Congratulations on another girl! Glad everything went well :hug:

congrats on team pink. maybe baby no4 will be a boy lol

:D

awww a little princess on the way!! congratulations sweety.xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member