Please tell me...

hellywelly

Reaction score
that 12 weeks is a growth spurt?! I can't wash bottles fast enough to fill them for Evie today. My organised daily line up has been decimated already!!

Yes it certainly is!! We were exactly the same... Guzzle, guzzle, guzzle! Lasted about four or five days for us! Xx

Aj is having his a week late I think. He has been so unsettled today and really grumpy not sleeping etc. In the end I offered him a extra 2ozs after his normal bottle and he guzzled half of it then promptly fell asleep. Feel terrible now cos I feel like he has been hungry all day but so worried about increasing his bottles cos of the reflux!!! :-(

k-man had his this week too, he's settled down again now, but went though 7-8 8oz bottles, he's usually on 5-6.. Madness hu'h! They're so cranky too, shud hear his scream if i take it out his mouth wind him. you'd think i was yanking his arm out or something...!!

AJ is the same he has gone from being winded every oz or so cos of the reflux/colic to downing 3/4 ozs before allowing me to take it out of his mouth. He does that thing now when you put it in where he is crying for it then you put in the bottle and he goes "umm umm umm". lol

awww. it sounds like "goya goya" when Keyaan has it.. like "got ya got ya!" he does it when his dummy goes in too!.. it's soo cute when u think it sounds like something else! haha

At 12 weeks they're meant to! Max isn't taking any more milk though, he's just being miserable lol

Xxx

Albert's just been eating and sleeping the last few days, very little awake time :(. FIL asked me if this was normal cos the OH was always running around......Albert's 11 weeks old, you stupid old sod, he can't even roll over yet! :slap:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back