Please Tell Me I'm Not The Only One

Doodles

Reaction score
My husband and I have been trying to concieve for almost a year after we suffered a miscarriage, We've since suffered more miscarriages and more heartache.
We've decided to give ourselves until our son starts school next year (Easter) to get pregnant after which time we'll call it a day. The reason for this is I find trying to concieve almost like a prison, and at some point we have to break free, we also need our house back from all the baby things we've stored "just incase" plus once our son is in school I want to go back to work but if we have another child then I want to stay at home with him/her until they also go to school (my husband works full time so it's not too much of an issue for me staying home with little 'uns). But now time is fast running out and I'm scared it's just not enough time, and I desperatley want another child. Has anybody else got/had a deadline?

*edited to add that I've just been told that little one starts in January not Easter :dohh:

Last edited:
hey welcome to pf, sorry about your losses, :hug: we dont have a deadline cos we are just newly weds, but i find it can sometimes be some life consuming wanting a child this much

thank you MrsMc & congratulations on your recent wedding x

Hi Doodles. It does sound like a bit too much pressure to be fun!

My very annoying suggestion would be to put the sexy back into sex. Sorry, not much help and all of us here are trapped in the vicious circle of cycles too, but dont let it drive you into insanity :hug: it will happen soon and stick xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back