can anyone give me advice please

aussiestorm

Reaction score
hi all i am new to this and need some help,...my periods have been every 19 days since i misscarried at easter now i am on day 38 with no sign of period coming at all....i did a home test and it was negative on day 28 i have creamy stuff comin out off my breast and they not sore and i not sick but have been sleeping more than i usually do ...its like my body is tired and i not if that makes sense at all??? we have been trying to concieve again after miscarriage so being pregnant will be a great thing but just dont like the not knowing at all...dont want to do another test in case it neg again and we both get disappointed...i am 37 yrs old and doc say i have no prob at all...did test to see if i was on menapause he say i not so i just dont know any help or advice will be helpfull thank you

the last time you tested was on day 28? if so then i'd take another with fmu it could be that day 28 was too soon :D good luck

:wave: Hi, Like Anna says test again with your FMU if your last test was on day28 as that may have been to soon to show up I know that it is scary and the dissapointment is awful but it is the only way to find out. It is not over until the witch arrives. Hope you get a BFP and sending you babydust :hug: :hug: :hug:

thanks guys but last time i was preg i had sore boobs etc but this time i not have anything at all...apart from fluid coming out off breasts....i will get one tomorrow and let you all know wat the outcome is,.. me and my partner were so devastated wen i lost last baby at 10 weeks and there were two sacs there...and we dont want to go through that again..as you would appreciate...thanks for the help will let you all know

aussiestorm said:
thanks guys but last time i was preg i had sore boobs etc but this time i not have anything at all...apart from fluid coming out off breasts....i will get one tomorrow and let you all know wat the outcome is,.. me and my partner were so devastated wen i lost last baby at 10 weeks and there were two sacs there...and we dont want to go through that again..as you would appreciate...thanks for the help will let you all know

Sorry for your miscarriage aussie :hug: hope you get that bfp today :pray:

well no bfp today as i :( well there is always hope i not givin up that easy but thanks all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back