please tell me I'm being paranoid!

My1stBaby

Reaction score
Well, me and the OH went out last night with our friends and had the best night ever!! I feel back in love again as we were just us again, its like we remember what we were like and went straight back to being how we used to and it was just amazing, couldn't keep our hands off eachother!

So when we got home, we started doing 'things'. I'm not on any contraception yet (got implant being fitted tomoro eek) and so I said we can't have sex without a condom but he couldn't find any, so he umm put it in a few times and I said no no we can't risk it and he took it out. Thing is we can't remember how long we did that for and I am so paranoid about precum????

I can't stop thinking about it I'm so paranoid seeing as I'm so fertile. I'm so worried please tell me I'm just being paranoid !!??? Ahhhhhh

If your that worried hun I'd get the morning after pill to be on the safe side :) there is always a chance although it is slim due to you not going all the way.
Xxx

When you go for your implant tomorrow they will ask if there is any chance you might be pregnant, and when you explain, they may well refuse to put it in. On the plus side they will probably sort the morning after pill for you.

Lol bb , silly me aye!!

I'm too scared to tell doc though lol can't think of a simple non graphic way of telling her. I think I'm just being over paranoid, the OH thinks I'm silly for worrying n not to say anything to doc. Its so ridiculously unlikely.. And I feel like I'm gonna come on my period any day now so don't think its my fertile time xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back