Sun lotion?

Having had a child with Ginger hair and the fairest skin ever I know what a nightmare suncream season is! It still is tbh! I'm hoping Kynon won't be so fair as his big sister but I'll be getting the factor 50 out if he's going to be exposed for anytime. My DD used to rub the cream into her eyes and they would get sore and red, was such a shame. They do need a bit if vitamin d but as mentioned before you can get this on a cloudy day too.

I try and keep Tom covered up even though it's 42c and don't go out between 12-3pm. I have exposed him to the sun though as you can't help it here and used Boots baby factor 50. Its been great and is also waterproof for when he's in the pool. I've been in India a month and he's still as white as the day he got here and doesn't even have a nappy mark.

I spoke to the hv today and she basically said babies should never be exposed to the sun, if they are then it should be with factor 50 baby suncream.
She also said that when you rub cream in you should go the way the hair grows else you risk blocked follicles xx

Did she advise a brand? I'm on my way out the door to buy some!

I got johnsons baby suncream factor 50, so expensive for how much you get but worth it for the protection.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
candigrams
Back