PLEASE!!... SOMEBODY!!!

Baby&i

Reaction score
MAKE A WISH UPON A STAR THAT I HAVE MY BABY TONIGHT!!!

This has been going on tooooo long and im starting to get drained already. it started 4/5 days ago with backache, headache and a little mild diorreah. i never get back pain, not even through pregnancy, so i was hoping that was it. the pain started radiating through to my stomach and tightening totaly diff to BHs and quite painfull, but just incase i drank so many glasses of water to see if they eased up and they stayed. i did some housework and tried to ignore them as i thought they were irregular finaly at 8 ish i sat down and diceded to rest and time them, they were coming like clockwork 8mins appart. i call my middy and get in the bath for a hour and loved every second and that seemed to ease up my back pain. got out and the pain was gone... for 20 mins! then got more intense and by 10 i was thinking this was deffo it. by 2am they were every 6 mins and quite intense so i was waiting just a little longer and about to call my middy back but then they started ranging from 6-4mins so then decided to wait untill they got regular again before i disturbed my Mw at 4 in the morn... pains kept coming then spacing out and went totaly irregular again :( it was now 6am so i went to bed with a paracetamol. still having the pains... they regulated again yesterday at 8mins again but then spaced out again...

WHEN WILL everything strat for me?? THIS IS A CRUEL CRUEL TRICK!!!

Send me labour dust ladies!! im hurting :(

Hopefully this will be it for you.. come on baby, it's time ! :hug: :hug: :hug:

:hug: :hug: :hug: i know how your feeling hun my bubs is making me wait this is going to be a slowwwwwwww labour

babyeviction.jpg

Awww hun ive been thinking about you as I no youve been in pains for days.
It cant go on for much longer and im sure it will all start soon.
:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

LABOUR DUST BY THE TRUCK LOAD FOR YOU HUN,

COME ON LIL ONE TIME TO MEET MUMMY TODAY

:hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug: :hug:

hennaly said:

:lol: :lol: brilliant.

FOR YOU TO SEE AND ILL GIVE YOU CAKE (SUSHH :lol: ) IF YOU START MAKING YOUR WAY :lol: LETS HAVE YOU OUT BABY-LOTS OF LOVELY THINGS :

Morganuk said:
hennaly said:

LETS HAVE YOU OUT BABY-LOTS OF LOVELY THINGS FOR YOU TO SEE AND ILL GIVE YOU CAKE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :wave: (SUSHH :lol: ) IF YOU START MAKING YOUR WAY :lol:
its amazing what you can come up with on photoshop when you are bored rigid :lol:

hennaly said:
Morganuk said:
hennaly said:

LETS HAVE YOU OUT BABY-LOTS OF LOVELY THINGS FOR YOU TO SEE AND ILL GIVE YOU CAKE :cheer: :cheer: :cheer: :wave: (SUSHH :lol: ) IF YOU START MAKING YOUR WAY :lol:
its amazing what you can come up with on photoshop when you are bored rigid :lol:

I no who to come to for funny signs :lol: :cheer:

Can you do me a small one for me sig about braindead men :lol:

come on LO your mummy wants to meet you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back