Please show me your....

Krystal

Reaction score
Patios :lol: Bizarre I know but I'm getting a patio done in my new home and trying to get ideas on what to do. I'm not a very creative person so really wann nick all your idea - thanks :D

Ya'ra pain in the ass...I just logged outta photobucket! :wink:

:lol: Ta lass - also can you please remove yourself from MY Simon's pants - thanking you :D

Sweetcheeks24 said:
:lol: Ta lass - also can you please remove yourself from MY Simon's pants - thanking you :D

:rotfl: BIATCH! Like you said......... he was yours only in your dreams!

And, I stay well and truely put in his skiddys :D

Anyway, heres my patio....

IM000223.jpg

Thanks - looks lovely... I love that burner thing you have - like a pot thing. Not sure what they are called but I want one :)

Foxxi said:
Sweetcheeks24 said:

:rotfl: BIATCH! Like you said......... he was yours only in your dreams!

And, I stay well and truely put in his skiddys :D

Knickers girls...Ms Cowell wears knickers...still with a dirty great skid mark though I imagine! :shakehead:

Thanx...its called a chimanea... it gets well hot when its on

kazlin said:
Knickers girls...Ms Cowell wears knickers...still with a dirty great skid mark though I imagine! :shakehead:

Kazlin - what has Mr Sexy Cowell every done to you??? :shakehead:

He invades my TV screen the same as Mr Kyle does. Oh and check out your post about FB groups...tee hee hee :lol: :lol: :lol:

:wave: Hiya Kaz :wave:

I thought you would start on me :shakehead: any mention of MY Simon and you just cant help yaself! :D

We are doing our patio at the moment too so I might be being nosey and pinching some ideas from this tread!! :cheer:

evemarie8 said:
We are doing our patio at the moment too so I might be being nosey and pinching some ideas from this tread!! :cheer:

:cheer: can't believe how excited i am about a fecking patio :lol:

Sweetcheeks24 said:
evemarie8 said:

:cheer: can't believe how excited i am about a fecking patio :lol:

:rotfl: Me neither, I have spent the last two weeks looking at bricks, paving slabs, edging and shale(sp?) how sad am I!!!! We are getting a conservatory too so it will be great for parties and BBQ's! I cant wait, the conservatory is coming in 6 working days :cheer:

i dont like our patio it needs to be redone... so im not posting a picture :shakehead:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back