Show Me Your.....................

Charlie:-)

Reaction score
Bathroom please.

Just in the process of doing our bathroom, its a huge job knocking down walls, blocking up windows and I need some inspiration on how I can decorate. So I would love to see your bathroom please so I can pinch some ideas.

Got no pics as it's tiny but mines lilac and chrome. I love shiny! Lol

Mine is bloody awful so I won't post a pic. It's a beige suite with green carpet and minging textured wallpaper :puke:

Desperately need to get it re-done but it's not something we feel we can do ourselves so it will have to wait :( Are you doing tiling and stuff yourself?

totally off topic but i read the 'show me your' then i caught sight of the thread titles breasts and read it as one thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

i would show you are bathroom but it's blue - the suite is, and it's not at all my taste!

Suzie and Faith said:
totally off topic but i read the 'show me your' then i caught sight of the thread titles breasts and read it as one thread :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

I would rather show my boobs. My bathroom is salmon orange and blue :puke: so desperate to get it done but we can never afford it :(

I only have a pic of it as house is on the market so this is on the advert. DH did it 4 years ago, I went to Tenerife with my mum and left him to do it :D

12200BZX.jpg

my bathrooms a mess and needs to be redecorated, any offers? lol

its also dinky

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Tangerinedream said:
claire2711 said:
white and diff shades of blue....mosaic-y! 8)
mine too lol
In fact.... found a photo

012-2.jpg

ETA: we dont have that loo anymore, we got a new once because the seals went on the old one and FIL suprised us with a new one while we were on our hols :lol: It is shorter than the one in the photo

sarah113 said:
my bathrooms a mess and needs to be redecorated, any offers? lol

its also dinky

Picture013-1.jpg

Picture015.jpg

Is that a furry blue toilet seat Sarah ? :think:

Mine is a kind of boring beige colour with a white suite that is probably as old as my nana. When we moved in it was a hellish greeny - turquoise colour (sounds nice but it wasn't!)

Kim x x x

I would love a white suite, when we move (we rent) that's going to be one of my criteria. I'm forever cleaning the blue suite yet it ALWAYS looks dirty with water marks everywhere!

Your bathrooms are all lovely!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back