Please send me some labour dust

Moofa

Reaction score
Hi

I need some labour dust.

All my labour signs have gone :wall: :wall:

I'm 4 days over (according to the scan date of 12th, my LMP date is 18th)

Everyone is popping or getting knicker snot, I want some! :lol:

Mx

Lots and lots of labour dust being sprinkled your way!

I need some too!!
Im now a week late and all my signs have disappeared completely too!
Im sick of people phoning, texting and emailing, they dont even ask how I am, just if baby is here yet :roll:
Im not gonna tell anyone when I do pop now!! :twisted:

Sending LOTS and LOTS of labour dust to you Moofa. You wont have long to wait now hopefully.

I would advise all the 'supposed' whcih are meant to start labour off i.e. bouncing on ball, eating pineapple, bit of bedtime action etc but nothing worked for me. Your LO sounds like it's nice and comfy. Take it as a compliment!!! You've provided it with a good home :)

Here's hoping your LO starts to make an appearance soon tho
:hug:

Sending you both labour dust :D

If it makes you feel better, I had a text from my colleague the other day asking if I'd had any labour signs yet??? :shock:

when my OH's brother's partner had her baby she was (i think!) about a week overdue - maybe more - she walked for ages up loads of stairs (she came with OH to get his new car!), i think she said she had a curry that night and BOOM - she went into labour!!! Try it!!

good luck x

Tried curry, loads of bonking, raspberry leaf tea....... may be LO thinks it is due on the 18th LMP date rather then scan date of the 12th. What do you reckon, how reliable are scan dates?

Mx

I think they are pretty reliable!!

LOADS AND LOADS AND LOADS of labour dust your way!!

*SpRiNkLeS & SpRiNkLeS* *SpRiNkLeS & SpRiNkLeS* *SpRiNkLeS & SpRiNkLeS* *SpRiNkLeS & SpRiNkLeS*

xx

Sending loads of labour dust your way Moofa, hopefully the full moon will be it for you :D

Alex xxx

Moofa i really feel for you. :hug:

1266317934_s.gif

1266317934_s.gif

******************** the very finest labour dust ************************* !

The signs can mean very little. I went into spontaneous labour on my lmp due date with Tyler...no signs!!! So, good luck :cheer: lots a labour dust!! :pray: :cheer: :dance:

Thanks girls, lets hope this weekend brings something. Off to a BBQ this weekend with a swimming pool, at least if something happens I will have a ready made birthing pool! :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl: :rotfl:

aww good luck hun i had no signs i just woke up one morning having contractions lol
so dont give up hope just yet
xx

Sending you lots and lots of labour dust but I'm gonna keep a tiny bit back for me as I'll need it soon :lol:

xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back