Please (ranty)

tinytoes

Reaction score
Please please distract me :wall2: I'm so evil today and a totall bitch . I've been having bh's all day . The pressure on my pelvic bone and bum is umreal and evertime baby moves I'm getting shooting pains in my lady bits . My back is aching and I just want to cry , I cant sit down at all unless I'm bouncing on my ball :( I think I need a distraction or some sympathy , the idea of having another month of this is making me want to sob .

Aw bless hun watch Waterloo road and the apprentice! Xx

watching tv and having a bounce now , im SUCH a whinge sorry :(

Agree with constantstar watch the apprentice, its so frustrating you'll forget your aches and pains and be too busy shouting at the screen!!! Lol!!!!

ps your not a winge :hug:

We are all allowed to feel like that don't worry! I was shouting at my screen!! Made me feel better! The girl I didn't like was fired wohoo! How u feeling ? X

wooohoo :) always nice hahah . I'm good I've eaten and am slightly more rational . I screamed in my sisters face earlier for rubbing my tummy , blood pains are still comming and going though .

Glad your feeling a bit better hon, some days are tougher than others, have a good sleep and tomorrow might be a better day :)

Constantstar I was so pleased at who went to, their voice really grated on me!!!!!

Nothing some sleep wont cure :) Looking forward to scrubbing my bathrooms tomorrow :) night all xxxxx

Oh tinytoes! You must be feeling awful! How about a bath with candles and some soothing music? My hubby did this for me the other night and it was lovely! He brought the CD player into the bathroom with my Hypnobirthing CD hahaha!

We need methods to get these bubs out sooner rather than later! I never thought I'd say this tbh, but the SPD is really getting to me!

Hope you're feeling ok :hugs:

Last edited:
I never though I'd be so frustrated :( but I'm on a cleaning spree today so thats keeping me amused . xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back