Please may I have a moan?

LaineyG

Reaction score
Hey ladies!
Just on for a moan!

I am LOADED with the cold (not money....unfortunately). Took today and tomorrow off work to try and stop it getting into my chest, coz if my asthma gets any worse I may have a baby before the end of next week! :shock:

I'm also doing soooo many "Stupid Pregnant Woman" things I'm going mad!

Went to argos for curtain poles at the weekend. Saw them in the catalogue, checked them on the in-store stock checker thing and then wrote down a completely different number and ended up with 2 sets of finals!?!?! How the hell did I manage that!? The girls in the shop just pointed at my bump, laughed, and sorted it all for me!

Then when I got home I thought I was going to have to get out the car and get my Dad coz I couldn't get the key out of the ignition....I tried and tried and pulled and pulled and then I realised.....the engine was still running! :oops:

And now I've received a nice new phone that I spent an hour setting up, only to realise that I can't get my half price friends and family discount on it and that it has to be sent back and I have to order another one which I'll have to spend another hour setting up!!!!!! :x :x

Wo is me.....I'm feeling all pathetic and pregnant.....thanks for the moan!

Fingers crossed my chest stays ok! :pray: :pray:

Well, just take it easy :D The main thing is that you and your baby are healthy :D

Try to have a bit of laught of that all. Pregnancy is the only time when you can do silly things and nobody really cares :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back