Please help!

Chelsie01

Reaction score
The test on the left is today and the test on the right is this past Sunday. Tuesday I went to the hospital and the tested my hcg and it was 556, and my OB won’t see me til Monday despite being highly recommended to test my hcg again. I’m 4 weeks and I’ve been cramping since Monday, not painful just mellow and annoying. Has anyone has any similar happen to them? Does the current test look okay for where I’m at? 1B784B0A-AE78-422B-8507-5C17D10BB3BC.jpeg

That looks perfect for 4 weeks.
Thank you! I’ve been ttc since early last year and this is my first time since having my son! Almost 2yrs ago I never ever cramped with him. I am super worried lol!!

Thank you! I’ve been ttc since early last year and this is my first time since having my son! Almost 2yrs ago I never ever cramped with him. I am super worried lol!!
Well I cramped A LOT early in pregnancy! I’m currently 26 weeks tomorrow. From like 4 weeks to 10 weeks I cramped at least one day a week. Your uterus is just expanding and getting ready to make room for baby! As long as there’s no blood, I’d think you’re okay. I have heard of miscarriage stories where there was no bleeding but that is very rare. Try to enjoy this time mama! I was miserable my whole first trimester because of morning sickness and crazy crazy hormones and I wish I could’ve enjoyed it more. Of course you can’t help but to worry, but don’t cause stress to yourself. Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, congratulations!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back