Please help??

Hope everything is ok!! Please let us know how it goes

just to let you all know she is being scanned now xx fx for her x

Thank you everyone. Everything is ok, the woman said that there's no reason behind it, just one of those things. We forgot to bring any money in our rush to leave, so no scan pics sadly. I did rather cheekily ask the gender, and she said she was pretty sure of it and even asked the doctor to come and check and he pretty much confirmed it... Not sure whether to tell you all yet though in case it's wrong lol! Once again, thank you for all the messages xxx

So glad everythings ok! So think you should tell us the gender :p

So glad everythings ok! So think you should tell us the gender :p

Hahaha I'll be changing my ticker later anyway, and testing the name out in the baby name section because it's quite unusual (I made it up if truth be told) so you'll all know later. Plus I think I should tell my bump buddy first lol x

Thank goodness for that! Had us all worried then, tell kra0 then be sure to fill us in! Love a bit of bumpage news!x

I'm eagerly awaiting the news in pm lol :) :) makes my heart sink when any of us have to go to hosp with pain or bleeding :( but so glad everything has been ok xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

I'm eagerly awaiting the news in pm lol :) :) makes my heart sink when any of us have to go to hosp with pain or bleeding :( but so glad everything has been ok xxxx

I pm'd you!! :D I'm literally on :cloud9: rn. And same here :( me too lol xxxx

Sooo happy all is ok and you got what u wanted :) can't wait to hear name! Xxxx

Sooo happy all is ok and you got what u wanted :) can't wait to hear name! Xxxx

Thank you babe! I hope you all like it lol. On the way home now, traffics a nightmare xxxx

Phew!! so glad all is ok, these LO's like to let us know they are still there dont they? Glad to hear you were able to find out the flavour too. I did at 15+1 at an emegency scan too, I find out today it if Pickle is still a boy, but it seemed fairly obvious even to my untrained eye.

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Phew!! so glad all is ok, these LO's like to let us know they are still there dont they? Glad to hear you were able to find out the flavour too. I did at 15+1 at an emegency scan too, I find out today it if Pickle is still a boy, but it seemed fairly obvious even to my untrained eye.

Enjoy the rest of your day xx

Thank you, aye they do! Good luck hun xx

Ok, so for those who were interested, I'm on team pink! :love: I really hope the nurse and doctor were right lol. About to start a name thread in the Baby Names section if anyone wants to give they're opinion :D x

So glad all is ok! And congrats on team pink!! X

Thanks ladies :D I burst into tears when they told me LOL :love: Name thread is now up.... xx

Aw yay! Congrats on team pink!! Ill have a look at ur name thread in a sec

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231
Back