Please help??

GoldenDragon

Reaction score
Hey ladies. I woke up this morning with slight pains in my stomach, thought they were just growing pains and wasn't too concerned. However, over the past two hours they've got worse, and I've just been to the loo and found I have brown spotting. Should I wait and see if it goes, or seek medical advice? Please reply, thank you x

If your worried then ring doctors hun x i get cramps regularly but i have ibs and since my first section everything hurts more and i can never tell the pain till i get the urge to go lol tmi x but i have got used to the way my body works now but like i said if you are worried go doctors x

26 weeks pregnant. Team yellow too hope to find out peanuts sex on 26th march x

Do you think I'll have to make an appointment? Or shall I just walk in? X

Does your doctors do walk in.s i would have to ring up at mine x

I'm not sure, I doubt it :S you can't ring up until eight, so I'll have to wait until then x

Hope your ok hun x stressful being pregnant x

Hi GD, ring your docs as if you need a scan they'll refer you. The fact that the spotting is brown is a good sign as that signifies old blood not fresh.

Fx everything is ok. If you aren't happy with the Drs response I'd be tempted to walk into you EPU.

Let us know how you get on xx

I'm going to start ringing my docs at eight. I'm so scared as I think the pain are getting worse :( I'll keep you as updated as I can ladies, and thank you all so much xx

Finally got through to the doctors. She told me it would be a waste of time for me to go there as they'd just refer me to hospital anyway, so she said to just go straight there. She said she's going to phone my details through so I won't have to wait ages to be seen. So I'm leaving now, it'll take me about 45 minutes to get there, depending on traffic. Will update you all when I can xx

oh hun :-( i am praying all is ok sweety you must be so scared xxxx try not to get too worked up i have pm'd you keep me posted sweety i am all worried about you now x

GL Hun. Glad the docs didn't mess you around and you are seeing the right people straight away.

oh hun :-( i am praying all is ok sweety you must be so scared xxxx try not to get too worked up i have pm'd you keep me posted sweety i am all worried about you now x

I didn't mean to worry you hun :( I promise I will, thank you xxxxx

Thanks everyone. I've just arrived at the hospital, given my ne to the receptionist and everything, sat in a waiting room now xx

Omg I hope everything is ok :( let us know as soon as you're seen. Hopefully you're seen quickly xxxx

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

Omg I hope everything is ok :( let us know as soon as you're seen. Hopefully you're seen quickly xxxx

Thanks hun, just waiting now xxxx

Hope all is ok! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itsa1231